Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My glamorous life

Hi-
Summer is officially over.  I can scarce believe it!
Thank you to everyone who kindly visited our booth at the variety of venues we attended.  I must say, my 15th show season brought us face to face with some harsh realities......like, we have become 'senior members' of the circuit and I probably won't be able to do this forever.
I remember our first year at the shows like it was yesterday.  It's rewarding and exciting but also extremely hard work.  In a blink of my contact lenses, we have arrived at that place where we need to think about a strategy!
 
I still love the pots.  I especially love the folks we interact with.  Still.....my plan is to do fewer shows next year and bring only the irresistible with me to the ones I do attend.  I'm actually pretty excited about it.
For those of you who have been collecting, I'm NOT quitting.  The brushes will need to be pried from my cold hands.  I'm just taking a moment to collect my thoughts about how to best proceed.  Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything.  Let's carry on, business as usual.  Ok?

Today, literally I am wearing all the hats.  Perry has pneumonia and there are orders to fill!  I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and had to take a snapshot of my glamorous life. I'm giggling.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. It was great to see you in Boise. I love my new pot.

    ReplyDelete